Sunday, January 07, 2007

Crafting Alive & Well In Springfield!

I had a reporter from the Springfield News-Leader call me on Friday regarding an article she was writing on picking up new hobbies. She had heard that I was teaching the papercrafting classes at both Hobby Lobby's and wanted to talk with me about it. We talked this evening and we not only talked about papercrafting, but also about digital photography/digital scrapbooking. So, you'll see some comments on both. The article is going to be published in Tuesday's News-Leader. I'm pretty excited and a bit humbled that someone would think of me to comment on the craft industry. My, how life comes at you when you get out and enjoy yourself! Scrapbook Generations is also in the article, with some pictures, I think, so it should be a great article.

Anyway, we had a great time chatting and it looks like we may do another article closer to summer on digital photography and retouching images. I'm not sure if they could get me to shut up about that! We'll wait and see on that one.

Don't forget, buy Tuesday's paper! Crafting is alive and well in Springfield!

No comments: