Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nothing Like the Newspaper Business

Due to space constraints, our lovely little article isn't going to run until either Thursday or Friday. Newspaper speak for, "Whenever we can fit it in." Unless you've ever worked for a paper, you don't realize how hard it is to juggle articles, ads and other items and to do it in a day. Working with Laura on her two newspapers in Ash Grove and Willard sure gave me a good perspective on that, and they are weeklies, not dailies. So, we'll read it when they get it published! It is supposed to be the feature story in the Life section, so at least we know where to look now...

In other news, the sample board is up at Hobby Lobby Southside, so if you want to take a look at the new projects in person. I'm still working on Northside. Doing two sets gets a bit time-consuming and sometimes those creative juices just run out of me all over the floor and get licked up by the cats. That's when they get their hair-brained ideas to hop all over my projects, chew on my papers, track through the paints, and lick the adhesives, those little varmits. Their ideas aren't half as good as mine. What's creative about gnawing off the paint on the edge of my laptop screen?

And, oooohhh, iPhone. Apple announced it today. I'm waiting for the iWallet so I can afford to buy some iToys.

No comments: