Sunday, December 09, 2007

CHRISTMAS 'SHOPPIN'

I've been playing with my Photoshop working with some layering and montaging. I haven't done anything fancy in a while, so I thought I would show you how I Christmas 'shop! All the babies are represented (including the DH), except for Kahlua. I don't have a good picture of her that works well in this grouping. But here they are, Front and center is Pewter, then clockwise, sleeping is Coon, the kitty with the bow on her back and the attitude is Maki, and the cat with the Santa hat looking like someone just told him he was a dog, is Mr. Sniffy. That's a pretty normal look for him. He can be fast asleep in your lap and your stomach growls and he'll come up off your stomach three feet and land in the floor looking at you JUST LIKE THAT! Like an alien is going to pop out and sing "Rag Time Gal!" Enjoy.

No comments: